Purchasing a property is one of the biggest financial decisions you will ever make, and at AXTON Finance know the importance of having the right professionals by your side when embarking on your property journey.
There are several experts involved in the property-buying journey, and each plays a vital role in ensuring that you make informed decisions and get the best result. These professionals will also be key to ensuring you receive the correct advice in the future.
Here are some of the important professionals to engage when purchasing a property:
- Mortgage Broker: One of the first experts you should engage when purchasing a property is a mortgage broker. An experienced mortgage broker will help you secure the best possible mortgage by understanding your needs and unique situation to then compare various lenders and interest rates. They will also help you determine your borrowing capacity and assess your eligibility for government grants or incentives. By working with a mortgage broker, you can avoid costly mistakes, save a lot of time and money in the process. As one of Melbourne’s best mortgage brokers you will be hard-pressed to get a better professional in your corner. Book an obligation free chat with us today here or call on 03 9939 7576.
- Solicitor/Conveyancer: A solicitor or conveyancer is another crucial professional you need to engage when purchasing a property. These experts help you navigate through the legalities of the property-buying process. They can help you understand the terms of the sale contract, identify any legal issues, and ensure that you have a clear title to the property. They can also advise you on stamp duty, taxes, and other settlement legal obligations.
- Buyers Advocate: Buyers advocates are professionals who work exclusively for the buyer NOT the vendor like real estate agents do. They help you find the right property based on your brief, negotiate the best price, and manage the entire property-buying process on your behalf. They have access to off-market properties, and they can help you avoid common property-buying mistakes. They can also provide you with independent advice on the property, its potential, and its value.
- Accountant: An accountant is another important professional to engage when purchasing a property. They can help you understand the financial implications of buying a property, such as the tax obligations, ownership options, negative gearing benefits, depreciation, and expenses. They can also help you set up a structure to minimize your tax liability and advise you on any tax benefits or incentives available to you.
- Financial Planner: A financial planner can help you assess the financial implications of buying a property on your overall financial plan. They can help you understand how property investment fits into your overall financial goals and advise you on the best ways to finance it. They can also help you structure your finances, assess your cash flow, assess the adequacy of your insurance protections and plan for your financial future.
So to help maximize the likelihood of a successful property transaction it is essential to surround yourself with the right professionals to guide you through your property-buying journey. Each of these professionals brings a unique set of skills and expertise to the table, and working together with you over time will not only ensure that you get the best result on the initial purchase but the best advice moving forward as you grow your wealth in the years to come.